Thursday, May 28, 2009

To Stand the Test Share

From the Book "The Calling...The Chosen...

Right now, we may be able to stand for truth and for Jesus, its Author, in relative peace. But a time is surely coming - and quite likely far sooner than we suspect - when to stand for Jesus will be to invite the unreasoning wrath of those who oppose Him.

Against that day, are we deepening every day our commitment to our Lord? Are we building a will that can withstand any pressure to compromise, to yield, to save ourselves?

If you are deeply in love with a spouse here on earth - or if you are the parent of a child - you know that, were if necessary, to die for them would be a privilege and an honor. The same will be true of any of us whose love for our Creator (Jesus) runs too deep for words.

My comment:
I had asked myself if I am ready to stand the worse trail that will come when He (Jesus) come back to bring His people home in Heaven. Do I really love the Lord deep enough to have the privilege and honor Him and stay with Him no matter if many people don't believe in the Lord or they want what they wanted in their life. The answer for me is yes..I can't live my life without Jesus..I have been through worse trail in my life in the past...Jesus love me very deep that you have to know more about Jesus' love...He take me no matter what kind of person I am as I have sin. He helped me to heal and change me into better person...I can see and feel the different when I have Christ...My family had told me that they have seen the change in me...See, I need Jesus in my life...I want to be save when the time when Jesus come again.

No comments: