Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Bike

Today I was able to buy myself a new bike. My daughter, son in law and the grandkids took me to Wal-Mart. I got the bike on sale. My son in law had to take one wheel off so that it will fit at the back of the van. Heidi took the first ride from the store to the van. Cody took the second ride after he put the wheel back on and check the brake. I took the third ride from their home to my home which is only one block..hehehe..

I had a bike but six years ago, someone destroyed my bike. They couldn't afford to fix it or buy me a new bike. So I waited for long time. Now I have one. My two older grandkids told me that I will be able to go for bike ride with them and their mom and dad. It will be nice for all of us to go for bike ride. But I do know that I can't wait to ride the bike by myself. It will be good exercise. I will be able to go to one of my friend, Laura's home. But first I will have to read the booklet as it have 18 speed. I really don't know how to use the speed. I am happy that I got a bike. I will be able to ride and I want to be able to take long trip like my mom did. My mom is going to be 71 years old and she ride bike that is over 30 miles one way. If mom can do that, well I am going to try it. I really could use the exercise. So walking and riding bike will be good for me.

Thank to my daughter and son in law who was willing to take me to Wal-Mart (one hour drive to get there) while they give up the plan for themselves. I did brought them supper. All went well and everyone is happy.

No comments: