Thursday, May 14, 2009

What Kind of Gift to Give? - Poem

What Kind of Gift to Give?

What kind of gift can I give?
My income is low.
The costs of livings are high.

What can I give to my family and friends?
I can't afford to buy things
To show them how much I care.

What valuable do I have at home to give?
The most valuable thing in my home
Is my heart.
My heart is full of love.

What kinds of love can I give?
Simple things I can do.
This is my lists of gift of love.

The gift of love has wrapping arms
To hold you.
The gift of love is kissing you.
The gift of love is making cookies or cake.
The gift of love is helping someone to clean his or her home.
The gift of love is to baby-sit with no cost.
The gift of love is writing a note to them.
The gift of love is to send email.
The gift of love is doing something for someone.
The gift of love can go on and on.

That is the kind of gift you can give every day.
Shouldn't the gift of love be more valuable?

Yes, it is more valuable than anything.
What kind of gift can I give?
LOVE

Written By
Pamela Joachim
December 28, 2004

Quote for Tuesday
Love is a gift you can give every day!

No comments: