Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Dream Garden - poem



My Dream Garden

My dream garden is wild natural garden
With a bridge and waterfall
The lands will be surround by
Forest trees and wildflowers

My Creator planted those wildflowers
In my dream garden
Full of
Birdfoot Trefoil, Cardinal Flower, Butterfly Weed,
Catnip, Blue Sailors, Common Skullcap,
Day Lily, Deptford Pink, Everlasting Pea,
Flowering Spurge, Forget-Me-Not, Michigan Lily,
Ox-Eye Daisy, Queen Ann's Lace, Spiderwort,
Swamp Rose, Teaberry, Tiger Lily and Trumpet Honeysuckle

I will be sitting on the
Huge rocks near the waterfall
Listening to the rumbling water
Smelling the aroma
Of the water, wildflowers, and trees

My dream garden is my sanctuary
A place for me to be at peace
A place to feel the love from my Creator
A place where I can be free
This dream garden is who I am

Written By
Pamela Joachim
June 15, 2005

No comments: