Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grace When It's Needed Share

From the book "The Called...The Chosen

"My grace," God Says, "is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
II Corinthians 12:9

When the time of greatest trail comes, we want to stand firm. Our best preparation? To forge the strongest possible connection to the Source of strength. Today - tomorrow - and every day.

Yes, tomorrow's another day. And I'm ever so thirsty, Lord. So bring on the rain - the Latter Rain...

My Comment:
I would rather have Jesus' strength to help me make it each day and whatever I have to face. I can't do it alone. When I do it alone, I fail and have poor judgment. Jesus is what keep me going and give me some peace. I know I have weakness. I have to be honest and admit it. Thanks the Lord for giving me His strength. I have chosen the Lord, Jesus Christ in my life.

No comments: