Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trust God


How often do I think about God? When I see this sign, I keep telling myself that God is the one hold the key to my heart and my life. So many things had happen in my life that I had to go to God as he is the key to give me the peace that I need. I depend on God to help me get through in my life. My life have been hard. Being deaf all of my life, it is a hardship but God have given me the skill to learn how to talk and read lips. I had made some big mistake in my life. God is the key to my heart as he is the one who forgive my sins and wash it away with his blood. He is the key to my heart. His key can open up my heart to give out his love to everyone. He can open my heart to be happy and at peace even when I go through trails. One thing I know is that I never have to worry about being alone to deal with the trail as He promise to be with me. There are times that I might forget turn to God, but lucky I have few people to remind me or God will send his birds close to me as to remind me that He is here with me. I put my trust in God for he is the one who will holds the key to my life.

1 comment:

Vinita said...

This post of urs shows that u have gone through a lot in life and have overcome all ur problems because of ur faith in God.
If God takes something, He gives something in return.
I have faced a lot of problems too and to be frank, I used to blame God for giving me these problems. But my sister explained to me not to lose faith in God at all...as He is the one who gives us strength to face problems.
I would like to say that your blog has inspired me a lot...in many ways.