Monday, March 16, 2009

Feel Love from little one

Today, my one year old grandson made me feel the love. As my daughter asked me to come over, I had my coat on and my grandson came to me. He tried to help me to take off my coat even I had to go back home to get some books that my daughter needed. I took my coat off just for a little while. My grandson took my coat and try to hang up my coat. Then he gave me his sipper cup and push me to the kitchen. He was trying to tell me that he need water to drink. I felt the love from my grandson as he knew that I love him and do anything for him. It is a welcome love simple from an one year old little boy. A simple communication and easy to understand without a word. I am very proud of my daughter for the ways she raise her four children (my grandkids). She continue to teach the kids how to give love in different ways just what the Lord will have done. I love my daughter very much and God gave me a very precious child in my life. We have our hardship but we continue to love each other and learn together. When we have God's love in our heart, we can work out together and listen to each others but most of all, we can sure talk about the love of God who is important in our life. I couldn't ask for anything better.
GOD IS LOVE.....

2 comments:

none said...

I love you too mom.

Vinita said...

You r really lucky to have such an understanding daughter and a loving family. :-)))))))