Saturday, March 14, 2009

Poem - I wrote - Grab Jesus' Hands

Grab Jesus' Hands

There were times I fell off the wall
I collapsed into a deep mud that I couldn’t get myself out
My trails were so difficult that I sweated as I struggled to get out
The pain put a burden on my heart that I was so weak
I shed tears and cried out for help

Over the other side of the wall were two strong hands
He said, “My child, you can give me your struggles
Lift your hands up to Me, grab My hands and hold on tight
I will pull you up and over the wall where you will be with Me
Together we will pass over the mountain of problems ”

I looked up and saw whose strong hands it belonged to
I grabbed His hands for I knew who it was
He had a bright face that shone of love
The only Person who has most love than anyone
That is Jesus, my Savior

There were times I tumbled off the wall
I landed on soft mud, as I tried to get up
I was stumbling all over the place
Suddenly I remembered the days
When Jesus called me from the wall
All I had to do was to look up at the wall
I saw my sweet Jesus’ hands
I grabbed His hands

Grab Jesus’ hands I will
He will lift me up from any strife
That I may be facing and
I will never have to be alone
He promises to be with me
As long as I hold His hands

©Pammie
March 14, 2009

(this poem was inspired by the children story that Pastor Jim Nephew gave today)

No comments: