Friday, March 6, 2009

How to Plant Your Garden of Daily Living

thanks to one of the lady in Jo's Journey who put this in her blog....I just love this and I want to remember this kind of garden....I am going to share this in other group that I belong (poem and friend) thanks Jo for sharing this....

Credit to I don't know who, but not me. :)


How to Plant Your Garden of Daily Living



First you come into the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses --


Plant three rows of peas
  • Peace of Mind
  • Peace of Heart
  • Peace of Soul
Plant four rows of squash

  • Squash gossip
  • Squash indifference
  • Squash grumbling
  • Squash selfishness
Plant four rows of lettuce
  • Lettuce be kind
  • Lettuce be faithful
  • Lettuce be patient
  • Lettuce really love one another
No garden is without turnips
  • Turnip for meetings
  • Turnip for service
  • Turnip to help one another
A row of glads

  • Glad to live in a free country
  • Glad to have all my good friends
  • Glad to be able to worship God
  • Glad to have my great family
And last, but not least, a row of thyme

  • Thyme for God
  • Thyme for Family
  • Thyme for Friends
  • Thyme for those in need
Water freely with patience and cultivate with love. There is much fruit in your garden because you reap what you sow.


No comments: