Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tired Tonight

It took me two day to do the laundry.I am all caught up. I usually wait til the end of the month. Don't ask me why. Today, I helped my daughter to home school my grandson. I admire my daughter of how she home school the kids and take care of the babies too. She have more strength than I do. Wow....I am very proud of my daughter, Heidi...She did an awesome job raising and teaching her four children (my grandkids)...It is a very long day. By the time it was over, my sinus headache came back.(suppose to rain tonight) I came home so tired. I still have to put all of the clothes away and make my bed. Tonight I will be able to sleep on my bed since the water leak from upstair that drip on most of the floor and part of my bed. Tomorrow I have to get up very early as I have to babysit four grandkids. I hope I will be able to go to bed early and sleep well.

1 comment:

none said...

take a couple of your pain pills before bed, but don't forget to set your alarm. I gotta be on time for my appointment. I hate that it's over two hours away or I'd take the kids with. So thank you in advanced for watching them for us. Cody feels it's importiant to be there with me or he could watch them instead. I think he just wants to be able to take care of things if THIS Dr. get out of hand like the last one did. So thanks again, and sleep well,(your gonna need it. they're getting all hopped up tonight on sugary treats for Abner's birthday).