Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bowling

I had a great time at Bowling tonight. I got some good laugh and few ladies to talk with and both team root for each other. Mariann have a real cute giggle that make me laugh and smile, so I really smile a lots tonight. I bowled good tonight too. My average is 116 and I got 132, 128 and 122. I am happy with it. I just love to bowl for fun and meeting other women. The women treat me real nice and they all know that I am deaf. It is a good group of ladies at bowling. I have few real good friends now that I love to talk with or listen to them.

I babysat today too. My grandkids behaved good. We watched four movie together. The two older kids just have spelling to do for home school and that all they had to do today. So it was nice to sit together and watched the movie. We watched three movie of High School Musical. It is good. What is so cute about, Tidus and Chaselyn did the dancing. I just love it. It was fun to watch Tidus as he is only one and half year old.

No comments: