Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Early Birthday for my grandson

Tomorrow will be my grandson's birthday and he will be seven year old. Today I took him to the library as usually we do that every Tuesday. After the library we went to McDonald. My grandson did most of the talking. His famous quote is: "Nunna, did you that ....". He mention about one of the toy that did alots of flip, when he cleaned his room that he found a cool unicorn that shine when you hold it against the light. He asked me to guess what color his car will be when he become an adult. I didn't guess very good. So he told me that it will be yellow with black stripe like the bumble bee in the movie called "Transformer". He talked about making a bike ride plan. He is very talkative young boy...He put big smile when I think about it through the day..He talk just like his mom...His mom love to talk too...(sorry sweetie pie) hehehe

After we left McDonald, we decided to take the trail on the way back home. While we were walking, my grandson grabbed me and said look, there is a bug that like to swim on the water, later he got me again and said look, there is our first bumble bee we saw this spring. After that I shout and said look, bird, yellow finches. It was a very nice walk together as we explored the nature. When we were almost home, I asked him if he had a good time. He said OH YEAH....

2 comments:

Vinita said...

Your grandson must really be very mischievous...ha ha
Happy birthday to him... hope he will have a great b'day.
Loved your other post about the blind boy too. :-)

none said...

I wouldn't be too quick to put all the blame on me... you talk just as much as I do if not more than me. Where do you think I got it from.