Friday, February 27, 2009

No More Walls - New poem

One night my daughter came over to hang around at my place. I told her about the poem that I had wrote The Walls. We had a nice long talked and she had show me the other way to deal with the hurt feeling and not to let others put up my walls. After I thought about the talks we had, she make sense. So I wrote another poem two days ago. My daughter helped me a great deal in this hearing world. Now I don't have the walls up. I am walking around and I am going to show everyone who I am and let them see who is a liar. I am proud of my daughter and I love her very dearly. God gave me the best daughter.

No More Walls


I am not going to build up the walls
Let my action speaks louder than
Someone's words against me
Let anyone see who is wrong
My actions will show them
That I am not the kind of person
When someone speaks badly of me
I will not let them causes
Me to build up the walls
No more walls

copyright reserved
Pammie
February 25, 2009

2 comments:

Vinita said...

What a wonderful blog u have! And such beautiful poems! I have added ur blog to my site.... and thanks for ur comment in my blog. Really appreciate it... :-)

Pammie said...

Thank you, I went to my daughter's home and asked her how to put you down for my follower..You and I have one thing in common, that is crocheting...I love to crochet doilies. You have very nice blog too. I went to look at it more and I have the flower basket....so awesome...
Take care V JR
Pammie