Nunna This! Nunna That!
The Nunna who don't put up with nutin!
I am a Deaf Woman. Many of you may not know that deaf people do not use proper grammar. Please understand this when reading my blog. Thank You......
*********************************************************
About Me
Pammie
I am a Deaf mother of one precious daughter and Nunna to four goofy kids.
View my complete profile
*********************************************************
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(45)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(10)
No More Walls - New poem
Cute Saying
Poem - I wrote - Please Touch Me
Poem - I wrote - My Darling Clown
Poem - I wrote - My Walls
Cute Picuture
Poem - I wrote - How I See a Waterfall?
Song
Our Dad!Written by Diane (my sister)February 17, 2...
In Memory of Robert Joachim
********************************************************
My Favorite Bloggers
Jo's Journey
Let it Snow!
16 years ago
Kansas Preacher
Welcome to Lucidity
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Cute Picuture
This is one of the picture that I like. My friend sent me this long time ago. I was looking at my pictures folder. I had to put this in my blog and share it with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment