Wednesday, February 2, 2011

long time

wow, it have been one year since I have been here...I forgot about this...for long time, I have been in many pain but never really told anyone...I have been helping my daughter and being with my grandkids...Summer have been nice because my daughter final was able to find her father after 29 years and she have a brother, nephew, and stepmother....the stepmother is wonderful person, we got alone good and we sure like to talk a lots...my grandkids was able to get to know their new grandparent, Uncle and cousin...many thing happen in one year...I haven't been to church for long time due to not feeling good and just give up...I know that this weekend I will not go to church because I will have my grandkids for the weekend and I have a project for them to make for their parent and grandparent for Valentine Day...this month Feb 11 and 12, I will be going to bowling tournament at Appleton/Menasha...Last year 2010 was my first bowling tournament and it was at Green Bay, WI....It was fun...Well, time for me to stop as I am still in many pain...

No comments: